Peo Sjoblom

You can do either, if you want today's date you can use =TODAY()
in a cell and then just add the days so if A2 is today's date A3 might be
A2+1 etc or you can use conditional formatting and a fixed dates, select all
dates and assume A2 is the active cell (the cell where you first selected
from), then use formatconditional formatting , formuoa is and

=A2=TODAY()

then click the format button and select a pattern and click OK twice

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"mikelove" wrote:

I have made a calendar in excel that i really like. Everyday when I open
that calendar I want it to show the current date how do i do this. Or can i
make it so that it highlights the cell in my calendar of the day it is.

thanks