Bob Phillips

I was suggesting substituting taht in the formula.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Shawn Lyons" <Shawn wrote in message
what I am trying to do is reference the sheet with the corresponding day #
using the "reference formula" for the date.. I have a workbook with sheets
dated 1-31 that I use for daily sales tracking but I need to reference the
individual days on a daily basis so that only the current days sheet will

be
shown in the overall seperate spreadsheet.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

do you mean?

TEXT(DATE,"dd")

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Shawn Lyons" <Shawn
wrote in message
I am trying to reference a sheet in a multi sheet workbook in another
worksheet to compile data daily. the formula would be as follows...
='[filename] DATE (day format) 'cell I need to know how to

referenece
the
date in a day (ie 5/15/05 as 15) in order to reference the specific

sheet
in
the other workbook