Old July 14th 09, 08:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default File Disappeared

Unless you saved it under another name and deleted the original I am sure
the file exists.

What type of search and criteria did you use?

Is your system set to show file extensions?

My ComputerToolsFolder OptionsView

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:47:01 -0700, Sherry
wrote:

A file that I used everyday to enter staff transaction totals disappeared
from my recently used list. I have tried searching but haven't had any luck
finding it. Any ideas where it might have gone? Frustrating - about a
year's worth of data and charts just GONE!