Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

Default APPCRASH in Office Excel 2007

You could try:-

1. Closing EXCEL altogether and then relaunching to see if this clears the
problem (I know you will lose the unsaved work here though).

2. If 1. does not work you could try closing Windows down and then
relaunching to see if this would solve the problem.

"lawnce" wrote:

When I attempt to save a spreadsheet, I get a message that says, "Microsoft
Office Excel has stopped working." This does not happen every time, but with
increasing frequency. Here's the detail:

Problem signatu
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: EXCEL.EXE
Application Version: 12.0.6504.5001
Application Timestamp: 49fea693
Fault Module Name: EXCEL.EXE
Fault Module Version: 12.0.6504.5001
Fault Module Timestamp: 49fea693
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 004792eb
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033
Brand: Office12Crash
skulcid: 1033

Read our privacy statement: