trixiebme

Gord,

The 1st set of instructions did not work, I had actually tried that earlier
as well...However the second (Built-In) did..........Thanks a billion!!!!!!!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

trixie

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select Worksheet Menu Bar and "reset".

Note: this will wipe out any customizations you may have done to that Menu
Bar.

Alternative to the above.........

ToolsCustomizeCommands.

Select "Built-in menus" and drag the View and Insert menus up to the Worksheet
Menu Bar.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 11 May 2005 08:06:02 -0700, trixiebme
wrote:

How can I click on something that is not there?

"Jonathan G." wrote:

All you should have to do is click on them once and they should be there next
time you go into that menu. Let us know if that doesn't work...

JG

"trixiebme" wrote:

Don't know what happened but View & Insert no longer appear in my menu bar.
Anyone know how I can add them back in???