Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Michael Gledhill Michael Gledhill is offline

Default Office 2007: Excel 2007 error "some chart types cannot be comb

We want to help so please give us all the info

Hang on there a minute, woah there horsey...

I'm also getting this issue, trying to get 4 chart templates from my Excel
2003 spreadsheet to work in Excel 2007.

Before I start deleting User Profiles (you gotta be kidding me..) and
other dodgy fixes, could you explain:

What does this error actually mean ?

"Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a
different chart type."

We have to suffer this error, perhaps you could eleborate on what it means ?

*What type* of Chart Types can't be combined with others ? What are the
criteria to make this error appear ?

Mike Gledhill
Frustrated (and reluctant) Excel 2007 user.