Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default How can I get back my unlost data excel worksheet

After you saw this error, did you save the workbook. If so then all is lost.
If you did not save the workbook there is a slim chance. Others have
reported that Open Office sometimes can open a corrupt Excel workbook and
allow the users to resave it in Excel format.
Open Office is free from http://download.openoffice.org/index.html
I have never used this method to recover a file but I know others who have
done so
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"kyaw" wrote in message
I can't open my orginal worksheet with data.It has been lost and
showw message
"Excel recovered your formulas and cell values, but some data may have
been
lost."

and When I click"Click to view log file listing repairs
C:\Docume~1\ADMIN~1\LOCALS~1\TEMP\ERROR003160 01.XML"
It show error coding
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?
- <recoveryLog
xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main"
<logFileNameerror027520_01.xml</logFileName
<summaryErrors were detected in file 'G:\D.Internet.xls'</summary
- <additionalInfo
<infoExcel recovered your formulas and cell values, but some data may
have been lost.</info
</additionalInfo
</recoveryLog
May I Know ,How can I do to get back original worksheet with unlost data.