Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
CD@tfc CD@tfc is offline

Default Row Grand Totals in Pivot Tables?

I am having the same problem as adodson. I have data from a survey given to
students and I want to create a scale. I have the averages of the questions
in my scale with a row for each class (i.e. freshmen, sophomore, etc.) I want
the row totals to show up because that would be the scale average for each
class. I have turned on row grand totals in the design menu and in the pivot
table options menu but they just won't show up.
Do you know why this is????
I am using Office 2007 Professional Edition with service pack 2

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

You'll see grand totals for rows if you have a field in the Columns
area, with multiple items.
If you don't have column fields, you won't see row totals.

adodson wrote:
I'm working in Excel 2007 and I can't seem to see my row grand totals in my
pivot table. I can see the grand totals on the columns, but no rows. Any
ideas?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures