Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
shahzad shahzad is offline

Default row-based Bar Chart: How to make bars colorful?

Click on one bar and then click again on the same bar.
then it will separate this bar from others.
right click again and format series.
this time only one bar will change color.

"Naum" wrote:

I have a Bar Chart based on a single row. Each bar represents a value in a
cell in that row. When I mouseover a bar they all show same series name (row)
but different points (columns). All bars are same color. How do I make colors
different when it is all one series? When I change color for that series, all
bars switch to selected color...

Thank you