Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Deleteing Pictures

Sub eachshape()
For Each sh In Sheets("yoursheetnamehere").Shapes
MsgBox sh.Name
MsgBox sh.TopLeftCell.Address

'sh.cut ' to delete automatically

Next sh

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"oceankayakjim" wrote in message
Hi

I am using Excel 2003 and have a question about Pictures. I have been
given
a Excel file to maintain for daily meetings. The problem is that it is
full
of "Picture Boxes". These Boxes are empty, but they take up space and slow
the file to a crawl. I have gone in and manualy deleted all the "Picture
Boxes" that I can find. The file is now 87.6% smaller. I am sure that
there
are more "Picture Boxes". Is there a way to find them without fishing?
--
oceankayakjim