Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mike Mike is offline

Default changing cell contents based on a condition

Thanks for the response, but for what I'm doing, I need a space in the field
if the preceding fields are blank. I can "find and replace", but I wanted
something automatic.

"Whitney Serio" wrote:

Mike,

I can't tell you how to eliminate the value, but you could conditionally
format the cells that contain a value = to or less than 0 to white text-
which might accomplish what you need... if your main goal is to not see the
0...

"Mike" wrote in message
For all cells in a column, E2 - E20, that contain a value of 0, how can
you
change the value to a space while making no changes to cells containg a
value
0?