RedFox

Big thanks to Rodney and Max

I need to study Rodney's input.
Max is very close. Each line you have is correct. I want a sum for each line
and the column on the right (result column) will contain all the sums I
need. I also discovered an interesting and seemingly simple Fill command.

In the result column I highlight the last sum I previously calculated, with
the formula showing under the menu bar, and the column down to the last row.
Then I go to Edit | Fill | Down. However, I end up with all zeroes in the
calculations. Back to the drawing board :-)

Still trying. Back soon.

Have an enjoyable and successful week :-)

RF
..

"Max" wrote in message
Clarification: The interp/suggestion presumes that what you're after is

the
single result summation of all the 100 lines, viz.:

A10*D10+E10*H10+I10*L10+M10*P10+Q10*T10
A10*D11+E10*H11+I10*L11+M10*P11+Q10*T11
A10*D12+E10*H12+I10*L12+M10*P12+Q10*T12
A10*D109+E10*H109+I10*L109+M10*P109+Q10*T109

where A10, E10, I10, M10 and Q10 are constants

--
Rgds
Max