Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Absolute Cell References

If you copy from the formula bar, rather than copying the cell, then the
references won't change when you paste in another cell for the MAX.
--
David Biddulph

"Karen" wrote in message
I have to calculate the minimum and the maximum on the same range of cells
across multiple worksheets. I thought that I would just set up the cell to
calculate the minimum and then just copy and paste the formula in the cell
for the max. and then just change the =MIN to =MAX. When I do this, the
column references change. I'm guessing that the cell references have to be
absolute. Since I have all the minimums calculated, what is an easy way to
calculate the maximum so I don't have to choose each cell across the
worksheets again or change the column references?
Thanks, Karen