Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How to get the lines in an Excell document to print?

Can you see gridlines in regular view?

I would suggest uncheck "Draft Quality" in Sheet Options under FilePage
Setup

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:06:07 -0800, dvcounselor
wrote:

I also did the same: went to Page Setup and checked to print gridlines, but,
still, no lines. HELP!

"Can't print gridlines" wrote:

I am also having problems printing the gridlines. I went to Page Setup and
checked to print the gridlines, but still, no lines.

"Gordon" wrote:

"Robert-Harry" wrote in message
In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I
want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Page Setup-Sheet-Print gridlines.....