Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default how do I create a title for my spreadsheet. As in a headline?

Hi,

It depends on whether you are talking about print time or in the spreadsheet.

1. If you want it in you printout only then choose File, Page Setup,
Header/Footers tab, Custom Header and enter the title you want in the Center
section.

2. If you are talking about the spreadsheet, then type the title you want in
A1, change the Font as desired, Highlight A1:E1 or as many cells as you want
the title spread over and click the Merge & Center toolbar button, (the one
after the Right align button).

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"mandy" wrote:

How do I make a headline for my spreadshett? I'd like to center it at the top
of the page. Thank You.