Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
lermar lermar is offline

Default export from excel to word

Thanks for uick respond, but J need in Word present data whichare in Excel.
Let say: if J put some text in the cell - want this same in the specific
place in Word. If I put number again the same number occure in Word. (I have
Ofiice 2007 - home edition)
Your advice is good but does't work on that way.
--
Marek

€˛Gary''s Student€¯ pisze:

With both the spreadsheet and Word document open, click on the cell you wish
to export and:

Edit Copy

Then click in the appropriate place in the Word Document and:

CNTRL-v

Note that if you want the destination to "look like" a cell, then create a 1
x 1 table in the Word doc and paste there.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200812

"lermar" wrote:

looking for possibilityfor export single cell from excel spredsheet to the Word
Can anybody help
--
Marek