Stephen

Default Another Countif Formula

Hi. I want to find the amount of numbers in a given set that are greater than
a specific cell. The hard part is, the range depends on a list of dates in
another column.
I have from a1:a200 a descending list of dates, starting from today. I want
a function that has the range start today (that's easy) and ends when the
date hits March 1st (for example). Then the formula would apply that range to
the column with the numbers. The reason the dates are not fixed is because
the data is automatically updated from the internet so March 1st (for
example) is always one cell lower.

Example:

Column A - 4/22/2005, 4/21/2005, etc.
Column B - 5, 7, 6, 8, etc.
Column C - The Number.

I want to find out how many numbers in Column B are greater than the cell in
Column C. The range depends on where March 1st (for example) ends in Column A.
Can this even be done?

Thanks so much for the help!

--
Thanks!