Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Squeaky Squeaky is offline

Default Inserting Pictures onto a spreadsheet.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the file. Very Helpful. I found that the problem lies with
'LU_Name_FileLoc_XRef'. When I set that range to be on another sheet (like
sheet2) on the same workbook, it will not work. I get:
Run-Time error 1004:
Mothod 'Range' of object'_worksheet' failed.
How can I get it to reference sheet2?

"Bill Manville" wrote:

Squeaky wrote:
That's the same file I am trying to modify. It uses a data
validation box whereas I am trying to make it work with an active x combobox.

Sorry - sent the wrong version by accident.

I have re-made the modifications, limited to adding the combobox to the sheet,
setting its listfillrange and adding the ComboBox1_Change event procedure to
the sheet's module. Sending it now by email

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England