Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Rach7110 Rach7110 is offline

Default Line Chart with multiple series that have different date ranges

I am creating a line chart that has several data series. The problem is that
the data is associated with dates but not all series have the same start and
endd date.
Example: I want to compare the average monthly wind speeds at different
airports and plot them them on one chart. But I have date from July, 2001 -
July 2008 for airport 1; Sept 2000 - May 2008 for airport 2 and so on.... I
want to show the earliest date to the latest date on the x-axis with the
lines starting and ending were approriate. But Excel will only use one of my
data time ranges for all the series.