Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Bill Manville Bill Manville is offline

Default Mass edit Hyperlinks

Rebecca wrote:
was wondering if I could get some help not using VBA?
I need to edit hyperlinks en masse as well. Can I do that using windows
dialogue boxes in Excel?

Excel does not provide help for mass edits of hyperlink addresses.
You will either have to use a macro similar to the one I posted on each
workbook whose hyperlinks you need to change, or you could email me at
Bill underscore Manville at Compuserve dot com for a free copy of
LinkManager, a utility which will do this and more.

To run the macro is quite simple;
Start Excel
File New
Alt+F11 to the visual basic editor
Insert Module
Paste the code into the big white space that appears
Alt+F11 back to Excel
Open the workbook containing the links
Tools Macro Macros (select the only macro) Run

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England