Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Paulo Paulo is offline

Default links not updating

hello,

I have a workbook, that is in the network and evrybody uses.
this workbook has formulas such as workday() and eomonth() that uses
analiyst toolpack there fore ATPVBAEN.xla. I also have 2 other third party
formula/add-ins.
The third party add-ins arent essential for the workbook but the analyst
toolpack is.

this workbook was assembled in my computer. and I saved it in the network.
rarely i have to refrech the links to it, as I set my excel to do it
automaticaly without asking.

but the othe computers from the network always have to manualy open the
linkmaneger and manualy refresh the link.
I understand that excel saves ATPVBAEN.xla into its own local file.
I wonder if is that possible to make the sheet or excel use a ATPVBAEN.xla
from a file in the network or there is any othe workarond this problem.

i thank in advance