Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default Rounding up or down to the nearest $.09

Try this out
=ROUND(A1,1)-0.01
--
-John
is helpful.

"Sandy G." wrote:

I am new to the retail biz, and have encountered a challenge that I have been
unable to write the correct formula for, which is: How do you get a currency
value to round up or down to the nearest $.09? This is a pricing strategy
that we employ, and given the volume of items that our store carries, it
would be a great time saver to automate this pricing strategy. Any
assistance from the Excel gurus would be much appreciated!
--
Sandy G.
Finance Manager