Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default need to learn it all... quickly!

Congratulations!

Keep visiting these newsgroups. That will help you to become a "real" expert.
Some of the MVPs became experts in very little time. It was just that their mind was open to it, they were in a good condition an
they probably worked hard.
Copy that!

--
Kind regards,