Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default need to learn it all... quickly!

<which is a bit of an exaggeration

Some would call that a lie. I think *that* is an exaggeration.

There will be a 20 minutes test. If that test is any good, it will show the poster's capabilities; you fail or pass.
If it's not a good test, it might reject capable people, which is unfair. I've seen no concern over that here.

I think it will be difficult to learn enough about Excel in a week, but let's be honest; in many companies you're considered an
expert if you know 10% of Excel's features.

Anyway, if this poster works hard and passes a test, so is capable of doing what the company requires, what's wrong with that?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel