Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jcoelho jcoelho is offline

Default How get user input that can then be used in formula, as criteria?

I have a table of information. I need to get a sum of one column based on
various criteria. I am currently using the SUMIFS function. (=SUMIFS(S2:S50,
C2:C50, "=Neil, Carla", I2:I50, "=Math", L2:L50, 1) However, I need various
sums, with the criteria constantly changing, and the worksheet changing each
month. Can I set up a dialogue box which will prompt the user to input the
criteria, then have the formula use the indicated criteria to produce the
desired sum?