Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Russ Russ is offline

Default Removing "Sum of" from pivot tables

Thanks for the references. I'll check them out.

To all, the Pivot table autoformat functionality in Excel 2003 would do what
I'm discussing. For example, the autoformat would display "Expenses" versus
"Sum of Expenses". There was 20 autoformats available in addition to Classic
and None.

This is what I'm looking for. My users don't need to see "Sum of". That's
obvious to them. These can be manually removed, but there should be a global
functionality that was in Excel 2003.

"MartinW" wrote:

Hi Russ,

I don't know which command you mean but maybe one
of these sites might help you out.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...491511033.aspx

HTH
Martin

"Russ" wrote in message
In 2003, we had a formatting option that would globally remove "Sum Of"
from
the pivot table values. I like that feature. However, I can't seem to
find
the same thing in 2007. I can manually change them, but that's no fun,
especially if I have a bunch of values.

Does anyone have solution to this question?

Thanks