Jay

Fredrik:

Yes, the 00:00 would be 12 and the 00:20 would be 12:20 (12 hrs and 20
mmins). Hope this helps. Looking forward to your solution.

Thanks,

"Fredrik Wahlgren" wrote:

"Jay" wrote in message
I have this column AU5 through AU35 which contain time values. What I'd

like
to do is add these values together. Is this possible? I also need to

acount
for cells which may or may not contain any value at all. Is this possible?
ALL THE RESULTING VALUES I'VE GOTTEN THUS FAR ARE THE WRONG ONES! 00:00 is
really 12 mid-night, I'm not sure if we take those as 12 mid-night or just

value. Anyway, can anyone out there assist? Thanks,

02:00
00:20
02:05
00:20
00:25
00:00
00:30
01:38

01:57
01:45
00:20

00:40
00:20
01:05
03:00
00:05
00:00
00:00
01:00
00:45

Can you explain the rules you want to use. You mst tell what you expect and
how you came up with this value.If the list consisted of a single value like
00:00, would you expect the sum to be 12? What about the sum of 00:00 and
00:00 or 00:00 and 00:20 ?

/Fredrik