gbeard

Nick,
That worked great! Thanks for the help!
Can I combine that with an IF function? What I'm trying to do is gather two
pieces of data from the sheet that the indirect function locates. I need it
to add these two pieces of data and if they are less than a number in a
given cell it returns the vendor represented by that data.
I've basically got sheet1 as my main sheet. I enter two pieces of
information on sheet1 to match in the data on the other sheets in my
workbook. My sheets are the districts in my company. I need to enter which
district I want it to search, then I want it to add two cells (which are the
prices of each piece of a widget) for each vendor on the specified sheet and
return a list of vendors offering the widget for the price I want to pay.

Any ideas how I can do this?
Gary