Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Drop Down List - Select Multiple Items

See Debra Dalgleish's site for a workbook download showing how to select
multiple items from a DV list.

DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List-- Select multiple items from a
dropdown list; an event macro stores selections in adjacent cell, or in same
cell. DataValMultiSelect.zip 18kb updated 22-Feb-07

http://www.contextures.on.ca/excelfiles.html#DataVal

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:48:01 -0700, VLH wrote:

I need to select multiple items from a drop-down list that I created because
there are times where more than one item is needed.

For example, my drop-down list might contain the following:
apples, oranges, pears, lemons, mangos

I want the data cell to show that I selected: apples, oranges, pears (for
example).

Is this possible?