Barb Reinhardt

If you want to change individual bar colors, you can select the bar you want
to change and change the color scheme. If you want RED to mean one thing
and YELLOW to mean something else for different X axis labels (and you have
a lot to change), it might be better to have a "STACKED COLUMN" chart with
line for the secondary axis information.

"John Smith" wrote in message
Thanks - I tried the "Line-Column on Two Axis" and it worked.

But the color scheme is ugly. I would like to simply get rid of the

legend,
which is easy, and change the bars to different colors, insead of one

color.
Can this be done?

"John Mansfield" wrote in

message
John,

I believe you want a combination chart with a primary and secondary

Y-axis.
In step number one of the chart wizard, go to the Custom Types tab and

scroll
down the dialog box until you see the combination chart choices. They

Line-Column on Two Axis
Lines on Two Axis

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"John Smith" wrote:

In the chart below, the 10 50 and 100 values and $ volume should be on

the
right.
$ volume
10
50
100

"John Smith" wrote in message
I would like to develop an Excel Chart with the following data. I

have
chart for 1. and 2. below.:

1. Total Units Sold (Values) (y-axis)

2. A series of years X Axis

But I would like to show corresponding Dollar Volume (Price X

Quantity) on
secondary Y Axis. Example below:

Units
Dollar Volume @ $10.00 per unit