Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default I erased my excel program, is there a free download somewhere

It's on the CD.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Joe" wrote in message
I have paid for a license on my laptop and my EULA says it covers
3 machines. I want to add Excel 2003 to my PC so i can use the
pc wheni am home. Where do i find the SetupApplication so that
i can install this on my PC?

"Rookie 1st class" wrote:

Right click "start", left click "Explore", find something with the X
(excel)
logo. Click it and I'll wager it opens. You deleted a shortcut if it does
and
the program is still there.
Lou

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Are you sure you "erased" your Excel application?

That would be very difficult to do.

Perhaps you just deleted the shortcut to Excel.exe

Try StartRun "excel.exe"(no quotes)

Any success?

You cannot download a free copy of Excel from the 'net.

You can download a trial version of Office 2003 Standard from here.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/trial/default.mspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:06:02 -0800, sean