Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I slant the column headers so they are more readable?

Note: the suggestion in the other replies just slant the text in the cells, but
does not actually slant the cells if that's what you wanted to occur.

Good enough for appearance though.

Also helps to give those cells borders and a background color so they really
"look" slanted.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:55:02 -0800, Zeffy
wrote:

I've seen docs where the column headers are slanted, and the text is
vertical, but not completely vertical. I can't find how to create those, or
if it can even be done in Excel or Word.

Am I painting a clear enough picture of what I mean?

Maggie in VT