Debra Dalgleish

There's installation information in the following article, which says
"Speech recognition is installed in all Office programs by initially
using the feature in Microsoft Word, or by doing a custom installation":

BogieJr wrote:
I have a demonstration that I have written in Excel 2002 that uses text to
speech. It will not work in Excel 2003. When I read the help files it says
that text to speech will be included in newer versions of Excel. Isn't Excel
2003 a newer version and, if it is, why has text to speech been taken away
from it?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List