Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Leo Leo is offline

Default Hiding categories in the category axis of a chart

Del;

Thank you very much, that worked like a charm. And sorry for the noob
question.

Thanks,

Leo

On Feb 9, 8:19 am, Del Cotter wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Leo said:

I only want a few labels, to avoid making the chart axis too cluttered,
so say I want O J O (for October (2003), January (2004), October
(2005), etc.).

Did you try:

Format Axis.. Scale.. Number of categories between tick mark labels..?

What about it do you find unsatisfactory?

--
Del Cotter