Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Sean is offline

Default Formula replaced with =#N/A in 2007 - why?

Nieck;
Unfortunately, no. What is happening is that when I open the file, I get the
message: "File Error: Some Data may have been Lost" and when I look at the
offending cells I see the numbers (values) that should be there, i.e.
everything looks OK. But if I look at the formula in each cell, it has been
changed to: "=#N/A". After I press Ctrl-Alt-Shft-F9 all the visible values
change to "#N/A". So, although Ctrl-Alt-Shft-F9 doesn't fix it, I am glad you
mentioned it because it's a quicker way of finding where the problems are.
Sean

"Niek Otten" wrote:

I assume that rebuilding the formula chain will solve the problem; CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F9

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel