Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Sean is offline

Default Formula replaced with =#N/A in 2007 - why?

Roger;
I'm not sure what you are suggesting. Excel 2007 has these functions
built-in, so the add-in shouldn't be necessary. This does not happen on all
files and it does not happen every time on the troublesome ones. So the
Networkdays() function is working most of the time, but now and again just
disappears!
Sean

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

Press the round office buttonExcel OptionsAddinsGocheck Analysis
ToolpakOK

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"Sean" wrote in message
I have also just migrated to Excel 2007 and am experiencing the same
problem. Any formula using Networkdays() is replaced with =#N/A. These
formulae always worked in 2003 but now result in a "File Error: Data may
have
been lost" message when I open the file in 2007, along with all the
Networkdays() formulae being replaced with =#N/A. There are several
threads
on this topic, but so far no answers.

Sean

"Stan Brown" wrote:

Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:40:01 -0800 from Alan Smith
:
when I opened the sheet this morning (in
compatability mode initially), all the formulas had been replaced with
=#N/A.

I suspect you have a #NA somewhere in a precedent cell. Either trace
the logic back through the cells and arrays that are used in your
formulas, or use the Formula Auditing feature.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/