Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Formula replaced with =#N/A in 2007 - why?

Hi

Press the round office buttonExcel OptionsAddinsGocheck Analysis
ToolpakOK

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"Sean" wrote in message
I have also just migrated to Excel 2007 and am experiencing the same
problem. Any formula using Networkdays() is replaced with =#N/A. These
formulae always worked in 2003 but now result in a "File Error: Data may
have
been lost" message when I open the file in 2007, along with all the
Networkdays() formulae being replaced with =#N/A. There are several
threads
on this topic, but so far no answers.

Sean

"Stan Brown" wrote:

Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:40:01 -0800 from Alan Smith
:
when I opened the sheet this morning (in
compatability mode initially), all the formulas had been replaced with
=#N/A.

I suspect you have a #NA somewhere in a precedent cell. Either trace
the logic back through the cells and arrays that are used in your
formulas, or use the Formula Auditing feature.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/