Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
sportique sportique is offline

Default Excell 2007 adding to the Quick Access bar

Linda, another possibility is:
Click on the Office button, Choose Excel Options, Customize, set the "Choose
commands from" to All commands. Scroll down (alphabetically) to hi-light Save
As, then click on Add. This places Save As into the QAT list and the entry
can be re-positioned in by pressing the up or down arrow.

Also you can use F12 as Save As instead of QAT.

Regards

"Linda W" wrote:

I just installed Excell 2007 from Small Business. I can't find the "Save AS"
button anywhere to add to my Quick Acess bar. I want to save a doc to my
flash drive to put the same file on my Lap top. Does any one know where to
find it?
Thanks