Nickornyk

Yes, lets say always 3 cells.

I pasted the formula into B1. But, when wrote drag to C1 and D1, I got
lost. Do you mean copy from B1 and paste across then down. Just not too
clear on it.

Thanks
Nickornyk

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Always 3 cells per address and no gap between addresses???

If yes, put this in B1
=INDEX($A:$A,MOD(COLUMN()-2,3)+1+(ROW()-1)*3)
and drag it to C1 and D1

Then drag B1:D1 down until you run out of data.

Nickornyk wrote:

I copied address off the internet. They are all isted in column A.

example:
First Place Awards
1234 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 11111

How do I get row 2 to column b and row 3 to column c?

What I want.
A B C
First Place Awards 1234 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 11111

I have 10,000 address all in this one column that I'd like to have seperated
into 3 columns. I don't have the time to cut and paste.

Any way I can do this?

--

Dave Peterson