Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Issue hyperlink in cell

Thanks for letting us know the source of the problem.

Gord

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:45:01 -0800, dmcfarlin
wrote:

The issue is with our network security - Who would of thought?!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

I am using Excel 2003.

Both the URL's you posted work OK for me when used as hyperlinks by copying into
the address dialog box in InsertHyperlinkExisting file or Web Page option.

Not much help, just verification that if done correctly your hyperlinks should
work.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 06:42:01 -0800, dmcfarlin
wrote:

I have an excel spreadsheet that a user has created with hyperlinks pointing
at different websites - two of the weblinks will not work - when clicked on I
geta 404 error on the website, however, if I copy and paste the link into IE
it works fine. Here are the 2 links in question - please help

http://www.longisland.hyatt.com/groupbooking/fami2008
http://wichita.hyatt.com/groupbooking/wicrwfam82008