Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default How do I change my cursor settings in Office 2007?

You want to group graphics? In Excel 2007, select one of the graphics. The
Drawing Tools Tab will appear on the Ribbon. Then select the other graphics
you want by holding Ctrl. Then select Drawing Tools/Format on the Ribbon,
select Arrange/Group/Group. Conceptually the same as Excel 2003. When you
select one of the graphics in the group, all will be selected.

Tyro

"YThomas" wrote in message
I want to select groups of graphics at one time.
In Excel 2003, there was a Drawing toolbar that included a white arrow
icon.
Where did this ability go?