Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick[_3_] Rick[_3_] is offline

Default Difference - except for Saturdays and Sundays

Nope, looks like it wasn't installed initially as when I select (tick)
it from the Tools/AddIns menu it asks for the Office CD.

Mind you, if I share the spreadsheet with other users, they might be
in the same predicament as me - no Toolpack installed on their PC.

Can this problem be resolved with a "normal" formula not requiring the
Toolpack?

Thanks, Ricky

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:06:07 -0000, "David Biddulph" <groups [at]
biddulph.org.uk wrote:

Usually the Analysis ToolPak is installed by default from the CD but not
enabled. Does it not appear on your Tools/ AddIns menu?