Rowan

Tony

Copy the information from Excel and then in Word click on Edit PastSpecial
and then select Unformatted Text.

In answer to the second question you can "flip" data in Excel using the
following steps. Select the range you want to Copy eg A1:A10. Click Edit
Copy. Select the cell you want the new range to start in eg B1. Click on Edit
PasteSpecial. Then click in the Transpost checkbox and click OK.

Hope this helps
Rowan

" wrote:

I hope I have the right group for this question.

I am Radio Auction Chairman in the Rayne Lions Club in Louisiana and I
am working with Excel to enter all the items for our Live Radio
Auction.

I have entered all auction items in Excel and now I want to copy &
paste
the information into a word document. When I copy & insert the column,
it also paste the cells. I need just the information for the
newspapers.

Can I just copy & paste just into information into a word file
without the cells?

Also, if I have listed the items from top to bottom in a column, is
there any way to flip the info fron top-bottom to left-right
across the top.

I know Excel is a powerful program and I work with it on a limited
basis.

Thanks for any and all help.
Tony