Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How can I only the cells showing by a filter?

Excel should paste just the filtered data between sheets.

I don't know why it doesn't for you.

Which version of Excel are you running? I tested on 2003 version.

A workaround would be.......................

F5SpecialVisible cells onlyOK

Copy and paste.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:54:03 -0800, Ping wrote:

If I select to copy a filtered list of cells and pasted to another app, only
the visible cell contents got copied. If I pasted to another excel sheet,
all hidden cells got copied as well. How can I only copy filtered cells
within Excel? Thanks!