Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
dwiba dwiba is offline

Default Cursor placement without Macro/VBA

Thanks JP,

We have had clients tell us that their email and servers have blocked the
files.

"JP" wrote:

Sorry, no way that I know of. You could use the Worksheet_Activate
event for the worksheet.

ps- What email program are you using that would be able to check
inside a workbook attachment for macros?

HTH,
JP

On Dec 18, 6:16 pm, dwiba wrote:
I have an Excel file with 5 sheets that I need to email to a large group of
people, and would like the cursor to go a specific cell everytime a person
clicks on a sheet. Is there a way to do this without using a macro/vba since
the email may be blocked becasue the Excel contains macros.

I look forward to suggestions.