Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
jayfin jayfin is offline

Default Splitting a cell

It jayfin again. Thanks for the input. I decided that for my needs which
did not call for any manipulation of data, sorting etc., it would be easiest
to just take two columns and use the "merge and center" button over two
columns and label it with a centered title on one line of a cell and then on
the second line of the cell using the wrap text feature put a label above
each column. Had to do this with 25 columns but it did work.

"jayfin" wrote:

Can a column of cells be split into two equal parts with a line in the
middle? If so, how? I am using Excel 2000.