Anthony

Ken, trying to send you the file but your firewall blocks any file with
active script. I sent without the 'NoSpam' thing included in the address.

"Ken Wright" wrote:

Corruption, if indeed that is what it is, is extremely hard to nail down I'm
afraid.

More than happy to try opening it and see if it plays up my end, assuming
you are able/willing to send it out - your call. You woulod need to take
the NoSpam bit out of my email addy. Might help to have one that you know
works and one that doesn't

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Anthony" wrote in message
I tried Open/Repair, but since the file is not having problems on my side,

am not sure if it fixed anything. Wont know unless I e-mail to my partners
and they tell me.
If it is partially corrupted, why would it work OK on my end? I get no

error
at all. Just my partners get it.

versions
Home - 2002 - works ok
work - 2000 - works ok
customer site - Not sure which but they are pretty up to date. I believe

it
is the same version that worked before.

I sent a 2-week old verion of the file to them yesterday as a test and

that
one still works OK for them. Leads me to believe that something crept into

my
latest update of the file itself that is causing this.

In general, what kinds of things can cause this?
<snip