Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Paul Gauci Paul Gauci is offline

Default Excel 2007 in Vista in MacBook Pro

Thanks Marc. The harddisk is new so there is no need defrag etc. How do I
increase time on my sheet please. I have tried to change the power management
settings but this has made no difference.

The problem seems to be getting worse and I am wasting a lot of time on my
work.

Thanks

Paul

--
Paul Gauci

"Marc De Geyndt" wrote:

hello paul, I think you will have to increase your time on your sheet, which
indicates the time when you are not working, you can also do a cleaning
program on your hard disk and a defragmentation of your hard disk.
Greetings.

Marc