topaz

Default XL formula - total of row = total of column

Have set up a very simplified worksheet to keep track of receipts

SAMPLE:
A B C D E
1 2.00 2.10 3.25 7.35
2 7.25 5.35 20.15 32.75
3 .50 1.29 1.79
4 9.75 5.35 3.39 23.40

I have been pretty lazy about formulas etc and have always managed to get
along with the most basic of formulas. But now I need to know how to create a
formula for cell 4E to total row 4 = to total column E & display value. For
example this is the formula I created =SUM(A4:D4)=SUM(E1:E3) and it displays
a "TRUE" value in the cell but what I need is the sum of both the row & the
column to be displayed in the cell - and if it is not true then I need ot to
display "FALSE" in the cell