Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trish Trish is offline

Default Print Range

Thanks for quick response, which was very helpful. What do they call the
button above the 1 and to the left of A, which selects the whole worksheet?
Thanks. Trish

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
if you have your print area set, the work Print_Area will appear in the name
box. the name box in to the left of the formula bar and just above the column
A letter.
Click the dropdown arrow then click Print_Area.

Regards
FSt1

"Trish" wrote:

Hi, I am using Excel 2003. I have set my print range, but that only shows
if I were to do an actual preview or print. If I click on the button above
the 1 and to the left of A (does that button have a name?), it selects the
whole worksheet, not my print range. Is there a quick way I can select my
print range so that I can click and move? Many thanks. Trish :-)